Scholarship Letters

<p>Has anyone received any scholarship letter from Texas A&M yet? I got an email from one of the admission counselors (the temporary housing email from Mr. Watson) that A&M will be sending out scholarship/financial aid packages during or shortly after spring break.</p>

<p>when do the decision release and is it only by mail or online somehow?</p>

<p>TAMU will release ur decision by mail. But you can check your AIS account to see if they updated. You can find your decision there too. Just google “texas a&m ais” and follow the links.</p>

<p>Some people received letters the week of Feb. 8th about scholarship notifications, but it is my understanding that more will be sent out soon in late march or early April.</p>

<p>When I called A&M I was told that the first batch of award letters would come out next week or the week after.</p>

<p>My daughter got her first offer letter in October. They have revised and added more $$ a few times now. She has very high stats.</p>

<p>Sent from my Eris using CC</p>

<p>I was an auto-admit with over 800 volunteer hours, national merit commended scholar, 1400 sat composite, and a bunch of other stuff, and i’ve only gotten the $1,000 opportunity scholarship, am i likely to get any more?</p>

<p>jd989898,</p>

<p>It is very likely you will get more scholarships. If you go to the A&M Schoalrship webpage, you’ll find a whole list of scholarships that the school offers. Just by looking at that I already know I’m sure to get two scholarships- The Regents Scholarship and the Top 10% scholarship. The good thing about A&M is that they are VERY generous in their scholarships.
Hopefully we’ll get our financial aid packages soon!</p>

<p>^thanks for the info. Does anyone know when the scholarships will be sent out?</p>

<p>Scholarships/ Financial Aid will be starting to be sent out by April 1st so be sure to check your mail everyday starting next week :)</p>

<p>I guess I’ve been checking the mail everyday too early for the scholarship letter. Haha.</p>

<p>Do you have to accept the offer of admission to TAMU in order to view your financial aid award?</p>

<p>No, I don’t think you need to accept your admission offer in order to view your aid. If you think about it, students need to be able to see their aid to determine which school gave them the most so yeah, give it a try and check.</p>