Scholarship notification

<p>Hi, I’m Aidan and I was wondering if I don’t get a scholarship from the scholarship application(chances are bleak), do I just receive a notice telling me this in the mail? Or does nothing get sent out, leaving me to wonder. </p>

<p>I didn’t qualify for any of the automatic scholarships or any of the sub(company/local) scholarships in the scholarship application with a 2.7+32 act. Coming from Michigan and not having a parent working for any of the companies, I had none. I also got my acceptance to the honors program if that helps any and applied to the university fellows(even though thats not happening). Money will probably be the biggest factor for me in choosing if or if not to go to Bama since as of now its the best opportunity for me. </p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>UA should still send out a letter detailing which scholarships, if any, you received. If you fill out the FAFSA, your financial aid letter will also detail any scholarships you receive.</p>

<p>Since you have a high ACT, you still have a good chance of getting some sort of scholarship. Don’t feel bad that you aren’t eligible for many of the scholarships on UA scholarship app as they are primarily geared towards students from Alabama.</p>

<p>Best of luck in the upcoming year and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Hi Aidan, </p>

<p>I remember you! :)</p>

<p>Is that your weighted GPA that includes all classes (including any religon classes )? </p>

<p>I think you could get some scholarship money, but you probably wouldn’t be awarded until Feb/March.</p>

<p>What major did you put down?</p>