Scholarship notification

<p>Hi guys, I've recently been accepted to A&M as a COE student. On the tamu website, they state that all scholarships are "disbursed approximately 10 days prior to when the semester starts." Does this mean that we won't know what scholarships we are entitled to receive until almost the start of the semester? How can I pay my deposit in May without knowing how much I will have to pay for the school year? I plan on calling today to ask for some help but I'd appreciate if anyone knows about this whole process and could provide me with some answers! </p>

<p>Disbursement is when the funds go into your business office account (your billing statement). You should start finding out anytime now through April for most scholarships - you will get notified about the name, amount, whether it is one year or renewable and a detailed breakdown of costs from Scholarships & Financial Aid in a letter too. It will also be online in your financial aid posting & you can choose which ones you want to accept - they also list loans you are eligible for as well. </p>