Scholarship notification?

I got accepted to TAMU.Could anyone tell me how and when are scholarship notifications given out ? I’m an International student .

BUMP

I don’t know the answer to your question but you should not expect scholarships from TAMU. They are not known to be as generous as the automatic merit schools. You should apply to some automatic merit schools and/or meet needs schools if you need scholarships in order to attend.

Last year notifications seem to have been completed by early March. Here is a link that supports that statement:

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/1868902-financial-aid-notification-for-class-of-2020.html#latest

My daughter has Ivy League level stats, but isn’t interested in an Ivy League school, she wants to attend TAMU. She already has safety admits at Alabama and others, but TAMU is her #1 choice. The only way she’ll be able to attend as an OOS student is to win a scholarship large enough to qualify for an OOS tuition waiver. She just missed the NMSF cut off on the PSAT, so National Merit Scholarship isn’t an option for her.

ChampBoy - both my engineering kids heard back on merit scholarships in the spring. In fact, both kids even got revised merit scholarships (a little better) as late as, I think, early summer. Just takes a little patience. By the way, neither of my daughters were NMFs. I also recommend applying for some merit scholarships outside of the university as it all adds up.

@NETarrantMom did you request them for a scholarship upgrade or did they revise it themselves , and also how were they informed about these scholarships?

Nope, the university revised it and we just received a letter in the mail.