Scholarship opportunities for low socioeconomic class student?

I recently was admitted into Texas A&M College Station for engineering (computer science). I was looking into what scholarships they offered, but all I could find was the Terry’s Foundation scholarship.

I’ve already sent my FAFSA 2018-2019 form to the University. I’m in a relatively low socioeconomic class, my parents make less than $50,000 annually. I’m an Asian student from Nepal.

I was wondering if there were any scholarship opportunities out there other than Terry’s? I can’t find anything that gives financial aid or is merit-based specifically for Texas A&M. I also plan to do Corp of Cadets.

Most scholarships cone from the college itself. Not sure you’re are eligible for cadets since you’re from Nepal.
However if you get a TAMU scholarship for $1,000 or more you also get instate tuition instead of OOS, which is great savings.

@MYOS1634 The minimum scholarship amount to waive OOS tuition actually increased to $4,000 this year for new students.

You listed as being in-state on other posts, are you international or Texas student? Scholarships will generate based on the combination of your application & FAFSA. Outside scholarships you apply to yourself - ask your school counselor for a list to begin the task of applying. The corps does offer quite a few scholarships which increases your chances. Good luck!

@JenniferAggie91 : thanks.

@JenniferAggie91 : thanks.

@MYOS1634 @JenniferAggie91 @AGmomx2 I’m a naturalized American citizen. My nationality is just from Nepal.