Scholarship question

I’ve been accepted to the University of Alabama and qualify for the presidential scholarship. My parents are both alumni and I will be a business major. Although the presidential scholarship comes close to covering tuition OOS I would like to know if there any other scholarships I need to apply for. Will they all be covered by the UA scholarship application?

There are better experts than myself, but from all I see, there is a single Scholarship application to complete after acceptance which is used to provide your information to all of the other Bama based scholarship opportunities. For best chances, I believe you need to be admitted and submit the scholarship app before January 15, but you will then be considered for the alumni based scholarships as well as the competitive ones, including the business scholarships. I will say the Culverhouse School of Business still lists December 15, rather than January 15, as the deadline I’d say generally that earlier is better, but I know the university is giving more time for one last ACT/SAT score to students.

@Dudewith2 I seem to recall seeing that even into the spring of next year if you get a better test score you can send in for additional merit money consideration