Scholarship

<p>What scholarship do you guys think I can get based on these stats?
SAT 2000/1360
Weighted GPA:4.8265
Unweighted GPA:3.65
FL Resident</p>

<p>Thank you! Just an estimate please!</p>

<p>Hard to say. You can’t go by your weighted GPA because each HS weights differently- some give Honors extra points and some give only AP’s. Also, some schools give more than +1 for AP’s. Scroll to older threads for requirements. HArd to estimate without a true weighted GPA. UM will recalculate. </p>

<p>But what about just based on my SAT score? Like am i looking at no scholarship/under $10,000? </p>

<p>Scholarships are based on at least class rank, ACT/SAT, uwGPA and I am sure essays. Given your uwGPA is on the lower end and your SAT is OK, I’d guess you’d be in the 10-12K range. Did you take ACT? Are you a junior or did you apply RD?</p>

<p>Early Action and I am a senior. I took ACT and it wasnt good. The good thing about my SAT is my 790 in Math. (570 in reading tho, but im majoring in finance) I need a little more then 10K! ughh lol</p>

<p>The Miami net price calculator gives approximate scholarship ranges based on test scores and GPA. Going by that alone, you could expect to recieve $5-9000. This is without running the financial aid numbers.</p>

<p>I need more than that :(. Im really hoping my 790 in math helps. I need atleast 13k to have any chance of going!</p>