Scholarship

Alright so I’m going to be a junior next year and here are my stats. I want you people to suggest what school might give me a fullride scholarship!!!

-GPA:freshman: 3.5, sophomore:4.2 with one ap class
-Pre sat: 1400/1600
-I did 3 sports (baseball,cross country, and track) I made the states for track this year!!!maybe the fact I can complete for college running will help with my scholarship.
-Clubs:chemistry club and astronomy club which I created myself
-Leadership: they have given me a leadership position at my mosque despite the fact i am young, they still believe in me enough to take care of mortgage calculations and running the website.
I am also an African American
Practice act online : 35

http://blog.prepscholar.com/guaranteed-scholarships-based-on-sat-act-scores

If you actually nail a ACT 35, you have some very good options. As for track, speak w/your coaches – see if they’ve had athletes get recruited before. I’ll say this, if you’re anywhere near a competitive runner and can pull down +30 on your ACT, you’ll get some nice offers.

For now, you might try to go to some sample nearby colleges and go to their fin aid webpage Net Price Calculators and see what they say your family will have to contribute. And have “the talk” with your family to see what if any $ they can help you with for eventual college. Good luck.