Scholarships (and Chance Me)

<p>I'm from Illinois and I was wondering what kind of scholarships University of Wisconsin gives. I know it is more expensive being out of state and therefore a scholarship would really help. Also, how are my chances of getting in?
My Stats:
GPA: around 3.8, weighted around 4.68
Class Rank: 24/790
ACT: 31
EC: Junior Classical League (President for sophomore and junior year), Mathletes (President for Senior year, VP for Junior year, Officer for Sophomore year)
I plan to join more this year.
Honors Societies: NHS, Latin National Honor Society, Pi Sigma Pi, Mu Alpha Theta
APs: USH, English Lang and Lit, Latin Lit and Vergil, Psychology, Macroecon, US Gov, Physics B & C, Calc BC, Chemistry, Statistics (plus 3 honors freshman year, 3 sophomore year, and 2 junior year)</p>

<p>Also, I want to go into Chemical Engineering and maybe a double major in math…</p>

<p>Chances of admission are high. Chance for scholarship not great as they give few merit ones. If you have lots of need you could get some non-loan aid.</p>

<p>Thanks Barrons, i just don’t think i will be able to afford some 30,000 a year…</p>

<p>Give it a shot. They are adding aid money next year and you never know. Also the UW Chicago Alums give a number of merit scholarships.</p>

<p>Thanks again, I’ll give it a shot and hopefully get something.</p>