Scholarships Urgent?

<p>So I'll be submitting my Apply Texas application either tonight or tomorrow morning and am wondering if you are automatically considered for all/most scholarships or if you need to apply. If you do need to apply is the deadline also Dec 1? I'm OOS so pretty much I'm hoping for an OOS tuition waiver, do I need to "apply" for it or is it automatic?
Any info is appreciated</p>

<p>[A&M</a> Freshman Scholarships](<a href=“LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You”>LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You)</p>

<p>[A&M</a> Tuition Waiver](<a href=“LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You”>LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You)</p>

<p>Thanks, but still not clear if you need to designate scholarships you want to be considered for on the Apply Texas application or if its automatic.</p>

<p>The vibe I’m getting from those links is that consideration is automatic but on online application there is a spot to list scholarships</p>

<p>The school matches you with scholarships that you qualify for based on your answers on the application. It has been a while, but I believe the listing of scholarships is for scholarships you have already received. Good luck!</p>