Scholarships@UW

<p>Although I've seen conversations regarding financial aid, I haven't seen a mention of this site on My Wisconsin that requires an application and a letter of recommendation and matches you for certain scholarships based on your desired program. My son has completed the essays and one of his teachers has submitted a letter of recommendation, as of about a month ago. Although the application is noted as submitted, and a list of eligible scholarships shows up, I'm not sure how we'll be informed (by whom or when) whether he's actually received any of the scholarships. Any information would be appreciated.</p>

<p>I’m in the same boat - just got FA info today; still waiting on scholarship notifications.</p>

<p>Waiting here as well.Sounds like there aren’t many for OOS students. Hopefully they will let us know soon.</p>

<p>were we ever told that they would notify us through mail or even given a round about date??</p>

<p>For the College of Arts and Letters, the website says they will notify by phone in early April and they will send other info through email.</p>