Scholarships

<p>I got my scholarship letter today. Has anyone heard anything about the Beering scholarship yet?</p>

<p>Nope. I didn’t get a scholarship letter yet and I’m soo scared! I’m really hoping to get Trustee’s, but idk…</p>

<p>Strawber93 where are you located that you got your letter today… We are OOS and waiting on this… Did it tell you how much Merit aid you were getting?
Thanks…</p>

<p>I’m in Indiana, and a friend of mine here got one too. Yes it said the award and the amount.</p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>I live in NY, I didn’t get it today. Probably next week…really hoping for something good.</p>

<p>Did any of you who gotten the letters accept your offers of admission yet?</p>

<p>Can I know whether I get scholarships online or by email?</p>

<p>For those of you who have received Purdue scholarship letters this week, were they for Trustees or Presidential scholarship awards? I have heard of a couple Trustee scholarship award letters received in central Indiana. I was wondering if any Presidential awards letters have been received. The Purdue website mentions award notification for both types of awards “by Feb 15” I think. I was just wondering if the fact that we have not received a letter already means we will not receive any award?</p>

<p>DS is OOS from Ohio. He received scholarship letter on 12-17. He received trustee’s scholarship for $16,000, renewable each year. Not sure if he’ll attend, though. Depends on what UM and UICU offer him.</p>

<p>I still haven’t received scholarship in mail =/ Purdue sent a letter regarding Purdue Scholar’s day though</p>

<p>I think they may have just sent out the Trustee’s</p>

<p>I received my Trustees Scholarship notification on Monday, and I live in NC.</p>

<p>hey guys, do you know if there are any scholarships for international students? Thanks!</p>

<p>Wondering about Presidential scholarship. What are the qualifications for getting one? Son has ACT 31/Science 35/Math 34 (reading score brought him down), class rank 14/425, GPA UW 3.91/4.0, taking AP Calc, AP Physics, AP Microeconomics, and AP Government senior year. Admitted on 12/10 to the Engineering Program. He received a letter November 9th stating “there is no reaon to delay letting students of your caliber know that we will have a spot for you at Purdue.”
Comments?</p>

<p>There aren’t any qualifications set in stone anymore. They do a bit more of a holistic overview of the applications now when determining the presidential scholarships. I believe the old qualifications were 27 Act with a 27 combined English/Writing and a 3.5 GPA or something. Not totally sure. But I see your son as a good candidate for that.</p>

<p>My s has recieved multiple mailings from Purdue regarding being accepted but no scholarship letter. Has anyone received a letter about the Beering Scholarship?</p>

<p>My son, too, has received multiple hard copy acceptance letters, but no scholarship info to date.
On a side note, are there really 14 other helicoptermoms out there & only 1 helicopterdad? :)</p>

<p>there is at least one other helicopter mom because that signon was not available so I skipped to 15! go luck with your hovering - hope it pays off!</p>

<p>Us too! I have a feeling they will start to mail these around first week of January, when everyone returns! I sure hope so!</p>