Scholarships

<p>thank you naturaldistaster. thats a relief. hoping i get one.</p>

<p>What were your stats?</p>

<p>i applied after nov 15 is there anyway to be qualified for scholarship? and when u get the admission decision when do they tell u how much do u have to pay and ur financial aid and these stuff?</p>

<p>I’m instate with a 30 ACT. GPA is 4.3 weighted, 3.8 unweighted. And I’m a FYE major.</p>

<p>We just came back from a Purdue’s for Me visit today. Talked w/an admission counselor and unfortunately didn’t get any scholarship aid at all! :frowning: 3.77 UW, 4.4 W, extensive AP classes, 25th in class, First Robotics for all 4 yrs, engineering internship, etc. Admitted to FYE. 31 on ACT. Don’t understand why others w/lower ACT but same GPA get 8000?!</p>

<p>Wow. That’s completely depressing. Pretty sure nothings coming to this house either then. Anyone from Illinois here anything yet? First Year Engineering specifically?
GermShepLvr: Did they indicate there might be ANY merit from COE in final package - just no Presidential or Trustee??</p>

<p>applied after nov 15 is there anyway to be qualified for scholarship? and when u get the admission decision when do they tell u how much do u have to pay and ur financial aid and these stuff??</p>

<p>hey dont get panic…they are many ways to avoid these petty expenses like they are so many freebies available like you can check out in [url=&lt;a href=“http://www.freebiehunt.info%5DFreeBieHunt.Info%5B/url”&gt;http://www.freebiehunt.info]FreeBieHunt.Info[/url</a>] where you can avail some free gift vouchers…</p>

<p>presidential scholarship received. $8,000/yr. letter dated february 17, 2011. this must be last wave sent out…</p>

<p>BoilerUpp - what state are you in?</p>

<p>Thanks…</p>

<p>If you apply after Nov. 15, it is almost guaranteed that you won’t get scholarships, sorry. It’s just that so many qualified people DID apply before the deadline so they get priority.</p>

<p>Letter arrived in NY today… Purdue back in the running…</p>

<p>Letter arrived in IL today also… Anticipation is killing me until my son get’s home from school so he can open it… I sure hope it’s at the higher end of the range. I’m not sure how they determine who gets 6K vs 10K.</p>

<p>Go Giants - Also in pre-pharm.</p>

<p>For those of you who just received notification of Presidential Scholarships…what are your stats?
Thanks!</p>

<p>GoGiantsFan</p>

<p>State: Indiana</p>

<p>Admissions confirmed it…nothing. Thanks Purdue.</p>

<p>received $10,000/year from NY. that’s whats up! congrats everyone</p>

<p>Received a $10K Presidential here in Georgia today.</p>

<p>tsr815- sorry to hear … with your stats i thought you would get something…</p>

<p>Had my fingers crossed that’s for sure. Regardless…congrats all!</p>