Scholarships

<p>Hi I just submitted my scholarship application. I just looked on the honors application and it says my gpa is a 3.42. That is my unweighted gpa. I resent my transcript a week ago with my weighted gpa on it. Will it update automatically? If not, I won’t get a scholarship or into the honors college, and I am out of state, so I won’t be able to afford it. Alabama is my top choice. </p>

<p>If it doesn’t update, would I be able to send an email to get an override for the scholarship and honors college? My weighted gpa is a 3.76.</p>

<p>Yes, it should update, but if it doesn’t, definitely send an e-mail or call the Scholarships office. If you have the requisite test scores and your 3.76 weighted GPA is shown on your transcript, you’ll get the scholarship and qualify for the honors college.</p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>I would contact Admissions and make sure that they correct that. Include your CWID</p>

<p>For sure contact admissions at let them know. </p>

<p>Alright I sent admissions an email on friday so hopefully I hear back soon. </p>

<p>@bronwynm195 Here’s the contact information for someone who has always been super helpful to me and my D. She is very nice, knowledgeable, and is probably the person who can help. Plus, it usually is better to deal with someone specific.</p>

<p>Christian, Margaret Ila, Undergraduate Admissions and Scholarships
205-348-8167
<a href=“mailto:margaret.i.christian@ua.edu”>margaret.i.christian@ua.edu</a> </p>