Scholarships

<p>Does anyone know what the average amount of (merit based) scholarship money given to an applicant is?</p>

<p>Mmm. considering it's a public school...I dotn' know. hahaha. But I got $5000 a year. Good/bad? Idk. ahha.</p>

<p>ohh, not sure. Thats how much i got too, for the merit based part. The other need based financial aid part is just "estimated", right?</p>

<p>Is that $5000 a year or $5000 the first year (and something like 1/2 that thereafter) like I got? I'm out of state, too.</p>

<p>$20,000 for four years</p>

<p>Password, when did they offer you the scholarship? I just got accepted and I was wondering how they did that. I noticed from another thread that your SATs are just a bit higher than mine but my GPA is a little higher (maybe your ECs and stuff factored in too). I'm instate so that might make a pretty big difference too.</p>

<p>they sent scholarship info with the acceptance letter, but on the website, it says it depends on what college within Purdue you applied to. Some, you have to apply separately later, and some automatically consider you with the main application submitted.</p>

<p>mine was just from the school, not a certain college. I just got it in the big envelope. and i'm out of state.</p>

<p>ok, as soon as the Oct SATs come back I'll start contacting the admissions people to find out if they can help me out some :)</p>