Scholarships?

<p>Yo anyone gotten one of those scholarships. (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, full) If it is 1/4 or 1/2 or 3/4 does that not include free room and board?</p>

<p>I just got the 3/4 tuition one. I was really hoping for the full tuition one. The website says minimum of:
Top 1% class rank
"A+" average
1500 SAT I
and I have a 1570 SAT I, 800/790/760 SAT IIs, 4.0 unweighted GPA, and I'm ranked 1 of 465 weighted and unweighted. I know people who got the 3/4 at my school with SAT around 1350 and a GPA of 3.9. Meh, oh well. </p>

<p>To answer your question about their</a> scholarships, none include room and board.</p>

<p>Am I the only person who hasn't been notified about my financial aid package yet? I'm going crazy waiting.</p>

<p>it came with my decision letter</p>

<p>Well slipstream, I'm srry to say that I was one of those ppl with those low stats to get the 3/4, lol.</p>

<p>^^^jeez, you bum ;)</p>

<p>I got the 3/4 tuition one. My basic stats are 1/400, 1550. I'd give Miami some honest consideration if they offered me more money, but, at this point, they're barely competing price-wise with the other schools i got into.</p>

<p>i have a 2.0 and a 500 on the SATs and i got full..... Miami here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>hahaha.</p>

<p>BTW, does anyone know if Miami will negotiate on any of the scholarships?</p>

<p>i don't think it'd hurt to try...</p>