Scholorships

<p>If anyone has been accepted already probably through early decision but even when u find out about early action if you could please say what kind of scholorship u were awarded and maybe where ur from and basic stats. Thanks!!</p>

<p>sry im not stupid i just spelled scholarships wrong</p>

<p>I just got accepted with an $11,000 per year scholarship. 1350 SAT, 3.8 GPA, from Philadelphia.</p>

<p>Friend was accepted with $24,000/year. 33 ACT, 3.65 UW/4.3W GPA, 27/500 rank, 8 APs.</p>

<p>i havent gotten anything in the mail yet but i saw that i was accepted online</p>

<p>Did you guys already get your packets in the mail?</p>

<p>I got my packet today...no mention of a scholarship :( 3.65 UW 32 ACT</p>

<p>I just got the packet from the mail, very excited.
$24,000 (3/4 Scholarship)
WGPA: 4.14
ACT: 34</p>

<p>schreck im right there with you man. 3.65 uw and 32 act and i got nothin and im reaaaallll dissapointed. What program are you doing? I wonder if that has anything to do with it.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED with 1/2 tuition scholarship. Don't think I'll go, though, because Michigan is also giving me a scholarship (OOS), and Michigan will end up costing me less, and it's a better school. UNC Chapel Hill is where I would go if I want warmer weather (also accepted there). UNC will cost as much as Miami and it also has a better reputation.
SAT: 1430
AP Scholar</p>

<p>Canes: I applied into the business programme, yet I really don't feel like doing business anymore....haha. I have no idea what I want to do aside from the fact that I'd like a double major with one of them being Spanish. (I don't want a job in Spanish, just the skill)</p>

<p>Are you still planning on attending? Does Miami give out generous aid to those who don't receive scholarships? The price tag is just so high at Miami that I don't know what I'd do if I do get accepted at UF. I love Miami....the sticker shock is just unreal though.</p>

<p>Last year my daughter also did not get any scholarship money(she had a 1330/3.84 GPA). She also had been accepted to the undergraduate business program. I wonder if that had anything to do with it? She ended up choosing UF over UM but money was not the issue (I think that she just wanted to be further away from home).</p>

<p>i havent recieved anything in the mail yet but i saw that I awass accepted online</p>

<p>I got a 1/2 tuition scholarship! I'm very pleased.</p>

<p>why hasnt my packet come in the mail yet?</p>

<p>Maybe they're sending them out in batches. I just got mine this afternoon, and I live less than two hours away. Do you live far away from Miami?</p>

<p>i live in Maryland</p>

<p>I live in PA. Nothing here yet.</p>

<p>ok...at least i'm not the only one. I saw i was accepted on MYUM....one of my friends have nothing on her MYUM and got a letter that she was rejected</p>

<p>I live in PA and got $11,000 on Monday. This was a total surprise since I didn't qualify for it, but I am not complaining.</p>

<p>GPA: 4.12 W
ACT: 29

<p>wow i got $11,000 a year too but i only have a 27 ACT....wow lol</p>