Score Choice for the UCs

I know I have to send all my ACT scores and my one SAT score. But, I read somewhere that you can use score choice for the SAT IIs. Is this true? Or does “all scores” include subject tests?

Bump

you can do score choice for SAT II’s

Bump- I need more responses, because I have been reading many mixed statements about this issue.

Yes, you can score choice SAT2.

Agree with the above posters, you can use Score choice for the SAT II’s although UC admissions will probably tell you otherwise. Since they are not required, just recommended, these scores will not have a huge impact on your chances.

If I took the both the SAT and the ACT, do I have to send all of my scores or can I send only my ACT scores?

Also, I only reported my ACT score on my application and not my SAT I score. Do I still have to send my SAT I score even though I did not report it? I sent all three of my ACT sittings.

You have to report both ACT and SAT1 and you can not use a score choice.

@QuiteAverage90 they say you should send both and they pick the highest score, but if one is significantly higher than the other, you can just send that one

So I would not be doing anything wrong by reporting only my ACT (but sending in all 3 sittings) and using score choice for the SAT IIs?

@QuiteAverage90: You are fine if you send all ACT scores and use score choice for the SAT II’s.