Scripps Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Scripps Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

1 Like

I recently applied to Scripps RD, and had a question on application updates. Since January I was able to get a research paper published in a peer reviewed journal, something I would love for Scripps to know. I am aware that most decisions start being made around mid February (when mid-year reports are due) and I was wondering if there was any way I could send a mid-year report? Most colleges I applied to had an explicit place for adding application updates but I don’t see anything for Scripps (and I obviously don’t want to send an update if they don’t accept them). Does anyone know?

1 Like

You can email admissions office. We had to make a correction, and they responded on the same day.

1 Like

Does anyone know when Scripps sent out application decisions in 2022?

2 Likes

I would like to know too. :slight_smile: I don’t think they have announced anything yet for this year?

I heard yesterday from a good source that it would be “within the week” but I’m not sure how to interpret that message.

1 Like

Well that’s something! Thank you.

1 Like

i checked last year thread and they didn’t get an email beforehand, scripps just posted decisions on their portal si maybe it could be today? also, last year it came out on friday 18th.
by “within the week” do you know if they meant a week from yesterday or this week in general?

2 Likes

Ooof I almost don’t want it to be today since my daughter is already supposed to hear from 3 UCs. That would be a lot!!

1 Like

I don’t know unfortunately

Daughter just checked her portal and no change. She is also waiting on two UCs. Those are the last three she’s waiting on so - ugh.

Scripps is out! My DD got
accepted. It’s one of her top choices.

2 Likes

D23 (In State 4.0/4.6 GPA) is Accepted.
Also accepted to UC Davis, UC Irvine, University of Washington, Occidental.

1 Like

Daughter accepted!

1 Like

Woohoo! Daughter is in! 4.0 student but didn’t submit test scores. She had an awesome essay, a job, lots of APs. Probably won’t go due to pice as we won’t get financial aid…

Waiting to hear on Holyoke,

In at UW, SDSU, cal poly, Loyola, UBC, WWU, case western, UC boulder, oregon state, university of oregon

Deferred at UMich

2 Likes

DD waitlisted, a little bummed, but Oxy is looking better and better!

2 Likes

Oh we are in Washington too

accepted:)):green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

D was rejected. It was the last notification and she’s 12/13 so not really bummed. Lots of great options to choose from. Congrats to all that were accepted.

1 Like

I got in I’m so happy!!! It’s my number two school right now and I had four rejections today, so opening Scripps last and getting in was an amazing gift :heart:

3 Likes