SDSU 2022 Transfers

Does anyone with a efc of 0 know what their financial aid package consisted of on the grants side for an instate student?

Did you run the Net Price calculator for SDSU? It should give you a good estimate of your costs. https://aidlinkp.sdsu.edu/ofas2/NPCC19-20/index.html

I know you are a transfer, but since SDSU does not give any merit aid automatically, the NPC should be accurate.

1 Like

Yes, way over budget haha.

Major: Information Systems
GPA: 4.00
AS-T: Yes
Pre-reqs: 3 but will be finished by end of spring 22
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: No (North County San Diego)
Veteran: Yes

You might want to check out this link for Veteran’s FA.

https://sacd.sdsu.edu/financial-aid/financial-aid/procedures-for-students-in-certain-categories/veterans

Major: Business- Management
GPA: 3.95
AS-T: No
Pre-reqs: Completed
Golden Four: Completed
Local: Yes

Urban studies
3.93 gpa
Golden four done
All pre-reqs for major listed in sdsu transfer admission planner done or in progress.
Not local but in state.

Does anybody have a green check for their ADT preliminary verification on their SDSU portal yet?

1 Like

I don’t think you get one until the middle of March.

2 Likes

AYYOOOOO CHECK YALLS PORTALS I JUST GOT ADMITTED to sdsu.

3 Likes

im not a freshman im a transfer but just got admitted you guys should check your portals.

1 Like

Congratulations! Is there any reason you received a decision so early? Was your AS-T verified already?

1 Like

My major did not require an AS-T to be verified, but it could have also been that I am a veteran.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon:

Thank You!

1 Like

Good thing we all have @TelevisionRomance watching the portal and alerting us because my son got in today as well! So relieved!

2 Likes

Congratulations to him as well!

1 Like

Congratulations! What major are you?

My major is business administration- Information systems.

GUYS IF YOU CEHCK YOUR PORTALS AND GOT ADMITTED take a look at the admission letter, it is so clean!!!