SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

I got one last week as well. I checked the forum from last year. One students that got it, was denied admision. I even got an email from the Economics department to apply for a scholarship. I thought it was a good sign but dont want to read too much into this.

Was the expected fin aid received via snail mail as well? or portal? Or email? Thanks for any help. My d is overseas atm with limited access to service

It was an email message. Also, you can login onto the AidLink site (https://studentaffairs.sdsu.edu/faodad/webal$al.main) to see if you have any financial related information for you.

The waiting!!! Eager for all the waiting to be over! :slight_smile:

I was confused, so I called SDSU admissions today ( very nice folks) and asked when decisions were coming and what platform.

Answer was first two weeks March and via Portal first. Hope that helps.

Good Luck to all.

My DD is direct Entry Nursing.

admitted to the SDSU weber honors program. reception is on March 23rd

@pacificnwgal Congrats! When were you notified?

@kdenver4 today’s snail mail

@pacificnwgal Ohh, I get a daily email of my mail and I see something for my son coming from SDSU today. Maybe that’s it?!

@pacificnwgal Congrats! May I ask where in CA you are located? Sitting on pins and needles… I think the waiting is more stressful for me than it is for my daughter. ?

My son was also accepted! Very exciting :slight_smile:

@kdenver4 - congrats to you, too! Where in CA are you? Hoping you say SoCal (and the mail needs one more day to make it up north!)

@alwaysthesun SF bay area

for those of you accepted to honors: congrats! and does your portal show any updates?

Daughter also admitted into Honor College today via snail mail. She’s in northern California.

We live in Northern CA (Bay Area).

We are in Northern .ca as well, and didn’t receive anything today. Will we get a letter if rejected?

SDSU said they will be sending regular decisions out the first two weeks of March. My D has heard back from 4/5 schools…waiting for SDSU! This one is her dream, yet hardest for her to get in to. In the meantime, eating lots of chocolate while we wait…:wink:

Hi! Daughter accepted to Weber! In snail mail box today! (I think it was there yesterday, just didn’t check until today.) We are in San Diego, and both her Grandparents are SDSU Alums. Everyone was rooting for this!

It didn’t list how much the accompanying financial aid was - I guess we will have to wait a little longer for that.

Good luck everyone!

Well darn - daughter just got the waitlist email for Weber. We’ll just look at the bright side that she got the early acceptance to SDSU and be content with that :slight_smile: Now to research the learning communities!