SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

Daughter Admitted!
CSU GPA: 4.13
SAT: 1220
Major: Psychology
In State (not local)
EI: 4340

@brauliom01: No Engineering majors yet. Decisions will probably be posting throughout the week.

Did anyone hear back for political science yet? I haven’t and I’m getting nervous.
GPA 4.0
ACT 32
SAT 1450

@california1522 As long as you submitted your application on time you will 100% be fine

Also does anyone know if acceptances and rejections are released at the same time?

@california1522 Acceptances are rolling, I haven’t heard of any denials so far so I believe that rejections will all be released at the same time

accepted 11:00 ish today!!
pre-physical therapy!

Admitted!
Communications
GPA - 4.1
ACT: 35
In state

@jdecker9 thanks.
Hoping for the best but the majority of acceptances seemed to have gone out today except for CS, engineering, and nursing

D admitted to her dream school! She’s from the Bay Area
Pre-business
GPA 4.0
SAT 1310

Will there be more acceptances coming out in the next couple days?

My daughter was admitted a couple weeks ago as well as to the honors program for environmental science
1430 sat
32 act

Waiting to be accepted/denied.
Dance major.
GPA: Weighted 3.55/ Unweighted 3.33
SAT: 1150
EL: 3998 ?? I know I’m not getting in but welp

Pre-Journalism Media Studies
ACT: 29
GPA: 3.8
7 AP Classes
In state (not local)

Are they releasing by major?

Son accepted this morning for Pre-CS with EI: 4552

@california1522: More acceptances will be coming since there have been few posted acceptances so far. Waitlist and Rejections usually come later. I know that CC posters are a select group and many students do not post on this website, but this is just the tip of the so called iceberg. Last year’s decision thread at 117 pages. This thread is only at 23 pages.

What are my chances?

Weighted GPA: 4.095
CSU/UC GPA: 4.071
ACT: 24
SAT: 1170
6 AP Classes/5 Honors
Major: Psychology

(I don’t know how to figure out my EI)

@KidWithQs5436; (CSU GPA capped weighted x 800) + (SAT Math + EBRW) = Eligibility index. Around a 4300+ EI can be competitive. Psychology unfortunately happens to be one of the most applied majors at SDSU so the competition will be tough.

fyi-just rcvd email of acceptance. portal was updated around 10:30 this am.