SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

@alexramirez2027 Congrats! May I ask if you’re local to SDSU?

I applied to the nursing program but on the portal it still says pending. I’ve been checking all day but nothing has changed. Should I be worried?
CSU gpa: 4.36
ACT: 27
OOS

Admitted to nursing today at around 9am!!
CSU GPA: 4.4
UW GPA: 4.0
SAT: 1530

D is still in pending status for nursing, a couple friends received acceptance notices today so she is naturally assuming the worse.

GPA 4.3, UW 4.0
SAT 1330
CA resident but not SD local

Still hoping for good news

My status is still Pending as a Psych major.
SAT:1170 ACT:24
W: 4.09 UW: 3.87 CSU: 4.07
East Bay resident

Have a feeling I prob didn’t get in, but CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT IN! YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF! You deserve to treat yourselves!

I was accepted yesterday, but I was wondering if we get an acceptance package through snail mail?

Intent to enroll was submitted last week while on vacation. SDSU here I come.

Has anyone heard from Food and Nutrition major?

Applied for prenursing major with 4.01 gpa and 29 ACT I am still pending so I don’t have much hope for acceptance but will SDSU still be sending out acceptances today?

Just some insight, I was admitted in December for psychology with a 4.1 GPA and 1370 SAT score.

Anyone admitted for biology? Still pending. SAT- 1250 GPA 4.3. Honors and APs+ dual enrollment.

Hint: anyone asking about which majors have heard, go to the top of this thread find the magnifying glass in the upper right corner. Type in major and search. All posts with your keyword will be listed.

My D got her Acceptance yesterday!

Nursing Major
ACT: 32
GPA: 4.05

@hidlee Congrats on your D’s acceptance to SDSU nursing. Please post on the nursing thread below as well
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/nursing-major/2108166-class-of-2023-nursing-admissions.html

I was accepted back in December - Astronomy major, OOS, 3.87 UW ~4.1 W, 1330 SAT

The acceptance letter says that “all courses you listed as in progress or planned in your senior year must be completed with grades of C- or higher. You must also maintain your reported overall grade point average.”

My daughter may have a slightly lower gpa after her final semester due to one class slipping from an A to a B. Does she really need to maintain the exact GPA she reported? This statement is very confusing and worrisome.

@dana37: As long as her GPA does not drop drastically, like 1 grade point, she will be fine. No D’s and No F’s is the rule of thumb.

i applied as a foods and nutrition major too! haven’t heard back yet… getting kinda worried. but i looked through all the admissions and so far no one has heard back with that major yet! (or at least commented it) so i’m assuming they haven’t sent out that major yet

@hidlee Weighted gpa?
Also did your daughter have any extracurriculars in a hospital environment and what APs did she take

Has anyone heard from BA Communications? I know people who have gotten in as STEM majors at SDSU but that’s it.