SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

I’m still pending for Entrepreneurship too, don’t worry I don’t think those have come out yet. But after reading everyone else’s stats I have little hope

@faxumee what are your stats

3.8 CSU GPA 1220 SAT and 26 ACT… I’m not really getting my hopes up haha

@screen_name123 1130 SAT 3.96 GPA EI:4300 ish

DS 3.83 CSU GPA and 1210 SAT for pre-economics and still pending so pretty similar to others still waiting in similar majors. He does have work and work related to major but can’t remember if he put 11-16 hours or 20 hours so hopefully that will help. Good luck to all the business Econ majors still waiting! Hope everyone gets good news soon!

Still pending for nursing major with 4.1 gpa and 29 ACT, I’m guessing I got denied admission but why have others gotten their denials for nursing but not me??

@ayeeedia fingers crossed? have you received acceptances from anywhere else?

@TwoforT: SDSU does not use EC/Job hours in their admission decision. Only CSU GPA and test scores for the Eligibility index calculation.

Ahh ok thanks @Gumbymom. Was confusing withCalPolySLO which he also applied. Don’t think stars are high enough for there though.

NO I WAS WAITLISTED

wait this makes absolutely no sense

GPA 3.75
SAT 1410
5 APs plus a dual enrollment

I am baffled ;(

@student5430 major?

@dogrunner1 I got into Long Beach, SFSU, SJSU, ASU and university of Hawaii. SDSU is my top choice

Waitlisted
1210 SAT
3.95 CSU GPA
Business Administration - Information Systems

Hi…some of you have mentioned seeing a date when they last looked at your application? Where do you find that? We can only see the date her app was submitted.

@ayeeedia some really good choices but yeah, SDSU is top of the list for business major I think. Congrats on all the acceptances.

Business Admin

Pending for pre-anthropology

Im pending for anthropology too

Anyone know if they will be releasing during the weekend or is it only during the week?

Does SDSU just accept according to EI or do they look at other things too?