SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

@bluethecat congrats on your admission. Were you instate or out of state?

@hermom1: Since I do not work in admissions, I cannot tell you for sure if SDSU is done with early admits. Also this year is a special case, since I have not heard of any of the CSU’s extending the application deadline before. Hopefully the regular decisions will be on time this year, so Mid-February will be when most applicants will be hearing.

I got in. Business Administration. Invite to Honors College. In state. 1390 SAT and 4.9 W GPA 4.0 UW

@CharlieEcho35 You were interested in Colorado School of Mines? Very few people from California know of Mines, so it’s cool to hear you were interested! Bummer you didn’t get in but congrats on the SDSU acceptance!!

I am an OOS and applied as a nursing major… any idea when I might hear back?

@texasgirl424: Nursing acceptances are usually the last to be posted so figure on March.

Does SDSU have some type of early action system? since so many people already got their decision by December and I haven’t gotten anything yet!!

@drag0n21: SDSU admits High Stat/Honors college invitees and some out of state applicants early but the majority of decisions will come Mid-February through March. There are many more decisions to come.

same answer as ^

Accepted 12/14/18
In state, not local
Business Marketing
33 ACT, 4.14 GPA

I applied December 15th and just got accepted so I assume that means OOS people who applied after November are starting to hear back

I just got an email to apply to apply for the McCuen Endowed Economics Scholarship. I applied for Economics. Anybody got the same email?

congrats!?. D applied business admin 1320 SAT and 4.24 CSU gpa (i think) and hasnt heard a thing. do u mind sharing ur stats?

@StacysMom24 Sure! I’m in Finance, 3.87 CSU GPA and 1550 SAT

If that’s her CSU GPA you should be fine considering her eligibility index (CSU GPA * 800 + SAT) would be higher than mine, I probably just heard early because I’m OOS

1550-impressive! thx!

@jdecker9 Oh wow I have the exact same GPA/SAT as you xD in fact I initially applied for finance as well but changed it to Biology at the last minute.

Has a class of 2023 SDSU Facebook page been started?

@BlueOcelot Oh wow that’s awesome, our SAT IIs are eerily similar as well

Do Webers come out on the 15th?

Does everyone receive an expected financial aid estimate before being admitted? My daughter just got one and it seems like a lot of work to do for everyone when everyone won’t get in.