Selected for alumni admissions rep training

<p>No good deed goes unpunished. Now I get to spend a beuatiful football saturday getting some training in doing the college fairs and maybe more. Actually I'm pretty excited. Plus they just asked me to helpout at the Seattle Fall College Fair which UW has not been at before. </p>

<p>Dear XXXX:</p>

<p>Through the generous support of Harvey Borkin ’66 and in partnership with the Wisconsin Alumni Association, it is my pleasure to invite you to our first-ever Admissions Alumni Volunteer Training Weekend. Your formal invitation will arrive in the coming days, but I wanted to send you the date and a few details in advance. </p>

<p>This important training program will show you how you can assist our office and the university with recruitment activities in your hometown and throughout the country. It is also an opportunity to return to Madison for a beautiful fall weekend, meet other prominent graduates, and join us for the Penn State football game.</p>

<p>The weekend will open with a cocktail reception at 7 p.m. on Friday, October 10. Saturday’s program will run from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., with a 4 – 6 p.m. tailgate party preceding the 7 o’clock kickoff.</p>

<p>You can register online today at UW-Madison</a> Special Events Registration or wait for your invitation to arrive in the mail. Harvey is offering each attendee a complimentary ticket to the Penn State football game, so please register for the training weekend at your earliest convenience as program slots and football tickets are limited. </p>

<p>If you would like to purchase an additional football ticket (quantities are limited) or take advantage of discounted overnight rates at the Fluno Center hotel, please contact Jeff Wendorf at the Wisconsin Alumni Association at <a href="mailto:jeffwendorf@uwalumni.com">jeffwendorf@uwalumni.com</a> or 608/262–9645.</p>

<p>If you have any questions or need more information, contact Kristin Korevec at <a href="mailto:klkorevec@admissions.wisc.edu">klkorevec@admissions.wisc.edu</a> or 608/262–4654.</p>

<p>I hope to see you in October, if not before.</p>

<p>On Wisconsin,
Rob Seltzer, Ph.D.
Director of Admission</p>