Self-Reporting Mid-Term Grades Deadline?

I was told that I would receive an email to report mid-term grades. Paranoid, still expecting an email, I rechecked my application status but there’s no way to report mid-term grades.

Were you deferred? Because I was deferred and I got my email like a month and a half ago. The deadline for mid term grades was February 18th.

We did not get the email either. I don’t know if this is why we didn’t get the email but our school is on a trimester system so in our case there aren’t any new grades to report - we had already submitted fall grades with our early application and winter grades aren’t in yet. If you have grades to submit call admissions and tell them you did not get the email and ask if you can still submit - it can’t hurt. we already told them we did not get the email so they should be on notice that some folks did not get the email. (We checked junk mail and spam and we definitely did not get it. )

@mvoigt Nope, I’m a regular decision applicant.
@Frydaddy Checking my application’s “notifications”, I only have the “application acknowledgment” email.

My son never got an e-mail to do it either (he is also regular decision). The paranoid part of me is worried that it means he isn’t getting in. We just went ahead and did it anyway (there is a tutorial online if you google it). We really have never gotten any e-mails or communication from UW this whole time other than the acknowledgment e-mail that you mentioned…not sure if that’s a bad sign or just how UW-Madison rolls.

It is a little tricky to find the link for mid-term grades. Go to my UW-Madison and log in, then click on student center. There should be a box in the middle of the page with a blue link that says “report midterm grades” to click on.

UPDATE
You’re still able to send transcripts or send an email to the admissions office regarding mid-term grades (Make sure to include your full-name and birthdate).