<p>Has anyone self studied any of the following IB courses?</p>

<p>English HL
French SL
World History HL
Chemistry HL
Computer Science HL
Mathematics SL </p>

<p>If so, what textbook did you use? Did you find PDFs/worksheets online? </p>

<p>Can you even self study courses… Don’t you have to have certain number of instruction hours, do the IAs or whatever??</p>

<p>Are you going for the diploma? And I don’t really think it’s really doable to self-study IB classes. I’m pretty sure you need to have teachers.</p>

<p>You CAN’T self study IB courses as there are coursework components (IA’s, EA’s, Written tasks, oral exams etc). Definitely not possible. However, if you’re only planning on studying the content matter and are not preparing for the tests then you could self-study. With that being said, I recommend you self-study AP courses as that is do-able. </p>

<pre><code> Yes, you are missing the whole point of IB. The real difference between IB and AP is that you don’t just rock up on the day of the test and call it good.
</code></pre>

<p>I gotta say it’s pretty impossible to self-study considering english FOA, IAs and all the other stuff. How will you do EE and TOK? IB is not something to study yourself, this is a serious recommendation.</p>