Sending ACT/SAT Scores

<p>Do we have to send official score reports to the UC’s before November 30th? </p>

<p>Also when we get the December scores do we have to send them in before we see the scores? Or can we wait till the scores come out and then send them?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>bump</p>

<p>do you have to report your sat scores or can you just list your subject tests?</p>

<p>No. those are due in January. It doesn't matter if you don't list your SAT scores, because they're going to come up anyways when they see the score report. I would put them on there just for the sake of honesty, and since they'll use the best score anyways.</p>

<p>Hey peppers, will they use ACT if it's better? Also, where is the due date written?</p>

<p>do we have to turn in previous scores before November 30th?</p>

<p>i second that golgerdude925</p>

<p>I got another EMERGENCY Question!! please help~ My friend took the SAT II chinese instead of foreign languages...on the uc app...it shows like...2 missing courses even when he put in the SAT II score...does he just send it... or does he have to put someting down??</p>

<p>^Could you reiterate that. I don't remember SAT II Chinese satisfying foreign language...</p>

<p>As for AdamJaz, yeah they use your best score from a single sitting, regardless of SAT or ACT.</p>

<p>Really? hmm.. our school counselor said SAT II Chinese satisfies the 2 foreign language requirement</p>

<p>Ok, yeah I read through the A-G requirements </p>

<p>"Earning a satisfactory score on a recognized test (such as an SAT II: Subject Test, Advanced Placement test or Higher Level International Baccalaureate exam) or a proficiency test administered by a UC campus or another university"</p>

<p>Question being, though, what is a "satisfactory score" on the SAT II oO:;</p>

<p>Please see the “e- Language other than English” section of University</a> of California - Counselors for the additional ways to satisfy the minimum requirements.</p>