Sending ap scores!

<p>Hello!</p>

<p>BIG QUESTION: When are we supposed to send our AP scores for the UC app??
Also, I remember that each time I took an AP test, I put down UCLA as my recipient. Does that mean I have to send them in again for Berkeley, UCSD, etc?</p>

<p>Also, BONUS POINT if you can answer this one. :smiley:
I changed my last name between sophomore and junior year, so my AP scores are under two different people. I know because my AP Scholar Award that I received in the mail only gave me credit for my post-name change tests. How can I make sure that each school receives all my scores? I’m only applying to UCs.</p>

<p>Yes, send them to all the other colleges you are applying to besides UCLA. Although they are all UCs they are all separate universities. The same goes for your SAT and ACT scores as well.</p>

<p>Also, in the first part of the application, I believe it was STEP 1 it asks you what other names you have used besides your official one. :slight_smile: So enter your previous name in the boxes and you’re good to go! ;)</p>

<p>Self-report your **AP scores **on your application. You only send official score reports after you are admitted and decide which campus you will attend. You can designate that campus when you take your senior year AP tests, and all scores associated with that name will be sent. You will probably have to make a separate request for the scores associated with the other name to be sent.</p>

<p>**Official SAT, ACT and SAT 2 scores **must be sent to each campus to which you apply.</p>