Sending dated AP scores?

<p>I have credit at A&M for AP Psychology and AP Language that I received my junior year. I wasn't able to get a hold of my adviser to see if I'll need the AP Psychology credit but I think I'm going to send it anyways. My conference is in a few weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knew how long scores took to get to A&M if they are old scores that are ordered by phone, or if I should even just bring proof of my scores as evidence.</p>

<p>I'm really not sure what to do at this point but I do not want to get down to my conference and have to register for an English class that I have credit for simply because they don't have my credit.</p>

<p>I believe that after you have completed hours at A&M, you can then accept the A/P credit from high school on your Howdy Portal. I would not register for any classes that you have already received credit for. Your advisor at the new student conference may be able to see that you have the a/p credit.</p>

<p>We were just at NSC, and they didn’t have any AP scores of my son’s yet, because he has some that won’t come till July and his junior scores-he hasn’t had sent yet. They just took his word for it, because they could see his SAT scores and class rank, so it seemed feasible. If the expected AP’s don’t pan out when he gets them in July, he’ll have to add/drop in the fall before classes begin. For example, he thinks he’ll place out of some math classes, and if he scores lower than expected, he’ll have to back up and take the lower level class. Some time during the first semester, students have to submit the AP’s to A&M online.</p>

<p>The AP tests I took senior year I am unsure about (Physics and Calc), so I just didn’t even send those. If I get them back and they’re really high i’ll just drop classes. But about a week ago I sent my Junior year scores from collegeboard to A&M. They aren’t showing up in Howdy yet so I am kind of mad about that. They said they’d be processed within a week but so far it’s not showing up. Oh well. That is good to know about them taking your word for the scores. If they don’t get there by Monday (which would be really bad because I paid collegeboard and they said 7 business days), I will just tell them the scores that I actually did get and not register for those classes.</p>

<p>SergeantCowboy - 7 Business Days means 1 Monday, 2 Tuesday, 3 Wednesday, 4 Thursday, 5 Friday, 6 Monday, 7 Tuesday (9 total days as Saturday & Sunday are not counted)</p>

<p>I understand that. Today I received a letter in the mail from AP. From what I understand this is a copy of my score report request. It says the report date was 6/02/12. It lists my scores from the tests that I wanted sent, but at the bottom of the page where it says “Month/year reporting requested” it says 05/12…I requested them for last year’s test, which would have been 05/11. I’m not really sure what they are saying but I used the AP number from last year’s test and on this sheet it gives me the scores from last year’s test. So far nothing has shown up in Howdy. I’m just going to bring this down to my conference and if nothing shows up I’ll just show proof of my scores to my adviser and hope she’ll accept them.</p>

<p>If collegeboard sent the wrong dates I’m going to be pretty mad because those tests won’t even be sent until July once they are scored. I’m just going to bring the mail they sent me down and hope that’s good enough proof.</p>