Sending SAT Scores?

<p>I submitted my SAT scores yesterday on 12/27 to UC Berkeley and the deadline is apparently 12/31. Will it reach the school in time?</p>

<p>I was a little confused on the topic, since UCSD says SAT scores are due 1/31/11, and you only have to submit SAT scores to a single UC campus and it will go to all of them.</p>

<p>Can anyone clarify?</p>

<p>did you send it as rush report? if yes, then it should get there on time.
unfortunately i am having a similar situation. i sent it regular on the 19th nad it is still not sent (which is very weird) and the deadline is the 31st (but i assumed the deadline for ALL was the 31st.</p>

<p>also CB says that UCSD deadline is the 15 of jan? sigh. i wish we could get straight info…</p>

<p>but to answer you second question, actually im confused too :P</p>

<p>anyone else want to answer.
the way i see it is, after Berkley (in this case) uploaded the score, every other campus can see it? or is it all campuses can see it the moment it is sent?</p>

<p>So does UC accept rush reports? Cause mine was sent as rush reports on the 27th of December to UC Irvine but when I look at my application status, it still says “No official scores received yet”. I am really worried.</p>

<p>honestly cant say for rush report. i would assume they would accept it, but not postive 100%.</p>

<p>as for the “No official scores received yet”. UCI has to first upload the data. like they get it, than they download it, (or something) and they upload it to your folder. and until they do that, i would assume that you wouldnt get the message</p>

<p>It takes a while for scores to update on their systems. Just wait a couple of weeks.</p>

<p>Where is everyone seeing “No official scores received yet”? I don’t see that anywhere on my UC application.</p>

<p>idk but i could only see that when i access the uc irvine application status and logged in with the username and password they supplied me with. it’s under “my tests”.</p>

<p>I also requested CB to rush send SAT to UCI on 12/22. I do see my scores get updated on my UCI account before X’mas. But, as of today, I don’t see my other UCs sites get the new scores. I am assuming it takes a while for one campus to update the rest of the campuses.</p>

<p>ahh so UCSD (as that is where i sent it) has to upload it then the rest of the UC’s can see it…
thats why my UCI is showing “not available” cuz UCSD must be in the process of uploading it?</p>

<p>I think the UC that you requested to send score to would need to take the first action - notifying (triggle) other UCs there is new score coming so other UCs also do the update. BUT who know if there is a software bug or not! :]</p>