Sending Scores to UCs sOS plz help

Ok so im freaking out because I just sent an sat score report to UCLA for my UC application but I excluded one subject test score so it says “you are sending SOME scores to UCLA” and it indicates that I used score choice bc I had to. I sent all of my sat reasoning tests like the UCs require but I only sent 1/2 of my subject test scores. will using score choice affect my admissions??

@Gumbymom help^

You can use score choice for the SAT subject tests since they are only recommended and not required. No worries.

@Gumbymom but I sent my sat reasoning and sat subject scores all in one score report…so I’m concerned that the AO will see this as withholding some of my SAT reasoning scores?? thank you for replying so quickly!

@Gumbymom but I sent my sat reasoning and sat subject scores all in one score report…so I’m concerned that the AO will see this as withholding some of my SAT reasoning scores?? thank you for the help!

Although the UC’s state that they require all scores, if you call admissions they will tell you that they will only take the highest SAT I scores from a single sitting. If your highest SAT score was sent and that is the score you listed on your application, you should be fine.