Sending Scores

<p>I know that there have been a ton of threads about this…</p>

<p>but, here I go…</p>

<p>Im taking the SATs in December. </p>

<p>Applying to UC by Nov. the 30th. </p>

<p>I already took the SATs (twice before… :/), but my highest score is a 1920. </p>

<p>Should I put the 1920 on the application, and send an official score report, containing my previous SAT score to the UCs? </p>

<p>When I retake the exam, will I have to rush-report it, or can I just use the “4 free college reports” option?</p>

<p>There’s an option for “Will take the exam in the future/have not taken it” on the UC app when filing out the scores part of it…should I check that off since I will retake it?</p>

<p>Andddd, I have another question, so im just gonna post it along with this tread, since in the past 1 month, i’ve posted 29412943812903 times in UCD & UC’s forum. and it’s probably getting really annoying. </p>

<p>SO!</p>

<p>Okay, so I took ACT with writing, and another one without writing. </p>

<p>UCs require that ALL scores be sent, so yesterday, when I was trying to send my ACT score reports, I didn’t know whether to send the ACT test with the writing scores, or both of them (even though the one without the writing would not even be counted for anything).</p>

<p>So what should I do? </p>

<p>A quick reply is neededddd. </p>

<p>Thankyou people for even taking the time to open this thread.</p>

<p>UC requires the test+W. UC will only use test+W for calculating eligibility for admissions. </p>

<p>If your ACT without writing was higher, go ahead and send it. All test scores are shown on the report printed out for the app reader, so there is no harm.</p>

<p>OTOH, if the ACT score without W is lower, no need to send. Save your money.</p>

<p>Do not rush scores to UC. Rush scores are sent overnight snail mail which means that a UC clerk must open the envelope and enter your scores in manually. There will be literally thousands of UC applicants who are taking the December test. Regular score processing means that UC recieves an electronic file from CB which UC then uploads. Much faster and not prone to errors.</p>

<p>Report your current scores and check the box on the app that you are retaking in Dec.</p>

<p>@bluebayou: Thank you sooooo much! You’ve been veryy helpful! I shall be sending in both of my ACT scores (the one without the writing was much higher) along with my SAT scores & all. :slight_smile: I won’t be rushing scores in that case. :D</p>