Sending Transcripts

<p>Hey guys! I am a senior right now applying to all the Uc’s soon. I had a quick question regarding sending in transcripts. I took a community college course during my junior year becuase my high school didnt have the class I needed at the moment, so I took it through the college instead. The grade and course I took shows up on my high school transcript. When applying to the UC’s and if i get accepted, do I need to send ANOTHER transcript from the college. Some people i talked to said i didnt need to send another one if it was already stated and verified on my high school transcript.</p>

<p>Help please!!!</p>

<p>Guys pleazeeeee help me :(</p>

<p>The website doesn’t ask for a college transcript, but I would verify by emailing or calling them rather than by hearsay.</p>

<p>[University</a> of California - Admissions - The University of California offers one of the broadest ranges of study of any institution of higher learning in the world, all at an affordable price.](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/apply/after_apply/after_transcripts.html]University”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/apply/after_apply/after_transcripts.html)</p>

<p>Thanks for the help!</p>

<p>Does anyone else have an experience or knowledge pertaining to this issue? Please enlighten me. I cant get Berkeley’s email either for undergraduate admission questions. ANY help is welcome :).</p>

<p>Lol wow it looks like cc is goin downhill these days ha. One response for a two day post. Ummmmmm… that’s not right. :(</p>

<p>If I were you, I would be more concerned with getting the application essays done. Transcripts are not due until after you graduate HS, which is a looong time away.</p>

<p>It it were me, next May I would send the college transcript to the UC where you submit your SIR. That way UC can pick whichever transcript they like best, and you won’t have any problem obtaining transferable credit - assuming IGETC.</p>

<p>Well the thing is, i took the class so for enrollment. The main reason was to fill in a missing class. However, I do not want college credit for it because I want to take it again at the institution of my choice. So, im not sure if they want my the college transcript if the grades are already transferred to the high school transcript.</p>

<p>Any one else have experience or knowledge regarding this??</p>

<p>then take the class again at the UC. You are over thinking this. Get ACCEPTED to a UC campus first. They will not care if you repeat a course that you took in a local college. Many college departments would prefer that you took THEIR classes.</p>

<p>And, btw, if I were you I would list the course and college name on your UC application – taking college courses is a plus factor.</p>

<p>like to bluebayou, he/she offers very good advice :)</p>

<p>thanks so much guys!!! really helpful :)</p>