Senior Grades for Highschool

Do Uc’s look at both semesters of your senior grades or only the first semester? Also, if I already used up all 8 honors/ap courses for extra points does that mean that my senior grades will not be rounded? Please help, thank you!

Also, is getting two C’s okay if I maintain a 3.0 Gpa?

Please help!

UC’s do not look at your Senior grades unless they request a supplemental review and then they may ask for your 1st Semester senior grades.

UC’s provisional admission requires a weighted 3.0 GPA for Senior year with no D’s or F’s. UCLA/UCB require a 3.0 unweighted GPA for Senior year and no more than 2 C’s.

Thank you @Gumbymom
However, Since I have used up my 8 honors/ap courses for 10th and 11th grade, do you think my senior year grades will be wieghted?

UC’s do not use Senior grades in their admission decisions, so your HS can weight them and you will have the HS course rigor Senior year noted on your application, but it will not bump your UC GPA unless you take an AP during the Summer prior to your Senior year.

I know but for senior year, i might get below a 3.0 which wont satisfy the provisional requirement, but if it it weighted, I will get above a 3.0. So I am worried on whether the UCs will weight my senior GPA if I already used up the 8 courses :((

The cap of 8 semesters of honors points is for the UC GPA calculation. There is no cap on the # of honors/AP/IB courses you can take and if they are taken in Senior year, they will be weighted toward the 3.0 GPA required for your provisional admission contract.