senior grades

<p>you have to maintain at least a 3.0 rite?</p>

<p>Clarify your question, what are you referring to?</p>

<p>for grades in the senior year, individuals have to maintain a 3.0 or above for purdue rite?</p>

<p>Im not too sure if they are that strict. It might depend on the school that you were accepted into within Purdue.</p>

<p>Hey this is sort of related to few questions I need to ask. </p>

<p>I'm a student in Australia. I'm going to apply for Purdue as an exchange student for next year or maybe later in 2009. </p>

<p>I've noticed that they mentioned about a 3.0 gpa for incoming exchange students to Purdue. How strict are they with this criteria? My average score is a lot higher than my gpa because I have failed a couple of units last semester. </p>

<p>So my problem is I don't really know what my real gpa is because I don't know the difference between the Australian and U.S gpa standards. I've heard from an American exchange student saying about her transcript that her scores get scaled up when converted from the Australia score to the U.S score. Don't know if this is true. </p>

<p>Btw, I'm doing a dual major in Engineering/Commerce(or business, economics, etc). Anyway, because of this 3.0 gpa, I have began to study harder so I may improve my gpa for the Purdue admission. </p>

<p>So if any of you guys know about this 3.0 gpa myth for incoming exchange students, please let me know asap.</p>

<p>Cheers</p>

<p>give them a ring ring if no one knows.</p>