Senior Weekend Questions

Hi all!
Can you tell about senior weekend?How are the groups divided out? Does the whole group interact together? Is it co-ed groups? If you are going with someone you know what is the likelihood you two will be in the same group?

TIA!

Do you mean SEAL (Seniors Experiencing Aggie Life)?

Yes :slight_smile:

Ooh, I got that email also! Would you able to list SEAL as part of your Aggie Involvement, even if you submit the application way before that weekend?

To my knowledge, you have to apply to attend. It’s not guaranteed as they have limited spots. But yes IF you attend you can list that under involvement.

@AggieMomhelp it’s first come first served for sign up I think. I don’t believe there is a process for selection. Have you heard differently?

I know several years ago, it was a selection. They sent in application and were then notified if they were chosen. I don’t have a clue about criteria. Two ladies in my office had students apply. Both live in Cstat and went to same high school. They sent in application within a day of each other. One got it and the other didn’t. I haven’t heard anything else about it besides Corps weekends, which my nephew did.