Serious question abouto bypassing BS degree to get an MS

<p>I entered Purdue Univ. in the Fall of 1998. I was majoring in Aerospace Engineering (Aeronautics/Astronautics). During the summer of my junior year i was diagnosed with a life-threatening progressive disease. I had to leave Purdue in the Fall of 2001. For the last 5 years i have been battling thise disease with ups and downs. I was a bedridden at one point for 6 months and told i would die. I've recently been feeling a lot better. My disease has gone into remission. The doctor feels although this will probably only be for a year or two. The only thing that is kept me form the depths of depression is keeping current on my academics. Although i was too sick to continue school. I have been reading ocassionally have not lost touch with the material i studied at purdue.</p>

<p>Anyway, this remission has given me much hope. I know it my only be for a year but it is still something. I have finished all my AERO CLASSES at purdue and am only missing 5 humanities courses and a 2 elective to graduate. I want to do a masters. I am afraid that i will not be well enough to finish both a BS and and MS. I would take me at least 2 years, by which time i will be progressively worse. Since i have taken all my course classes as well as 4 under/grad classes in my concentration (Flight Dyn. & Control) and before i left purdue i had a very competetive GPA (3.65), i was wondering there is ANY WAY i would be able to pursue a masters in Aero/Astro by bypassing the BS degree under extenuating circumstances. Will my GPA and fact that im done with all my tech classses help? Thanks</p>