Several questions about application?

1. Will submitting my application 11/29 vs say 11/1 make a difference in terms of whether or not I'll get accepted?
  2. I'm taking the SAT 2 in November, and get scores back earliest 11/29 which is why I'm asking. Say my scores somehow get delayed coming back, will UC look down upon me for submitting it past the deadline?

I would submit your UC application whenever it is complete but do not wait until the last minute since the server has crashed in past years. There is no advantage or disadvantage in submitting earlier or later during the application period.

The UC’s will accept up to the December SAT sitting, so you can submit your application when it is ready. Once you get your SAT scores back, you can then submit those. You do not have submit the application and the scores at the same time. You can indicate on the UC application that you planning to take the Nov SAT so they will expect the scores to be sent later.

@Gumbymom thank you for always taking the time to answer my questions!! Also, for the SAT Subject tests how much of a disadvantage would I be at if I for some reason don’t send them in? And on the other hand how much would it help me if I got 800s and send those in?

Since SAT subject tests are not required but recommended, it is to your benefit to submit competitive scores that would enhance your application.