Shipping To Paty

<p>I know everyone has said that they’ll hold stuff for up to a month, but just want to double check – if I order something online now, it should be fine if I pick it up when I move in on the 13th? I am sort of concerned about what people have said about them losing packages, but if it’s a large package (comforter, pillows, etc.), that should be pretty difficult to lose, right? I can’t call them to check this because they’re closed now and I’m going away early tomorrow and want to place a couple of orders before I leave.</p>

<p>Thanks everyone!</p>

<p>We shipped a ton of stuff to Paty last year, beginning around this time in the summer, and they lost nothing. Everything was there in good shape.</p>

<p>You’ll be fine shipping your stuff now. But I can’t believe we’re only a month away from the fall semester already.</p>

<p>I highly doubt that they’ll lose a large package. While they will keep packages for 30 days, I personally would wait a couple more weeks before having stuff shipped there unless the price right now is too good to pass up.</p>

<p>Thanks guys! Yeah, I’ll wait on anything I can, but I’m worried about things selling out or prices going up. Hard to believe that I’ll be moving in in a month!</p>