Should I be particularly worried?

<p>I'm from California, I applied in early september, and had everything in as of the October 20. I haven't heard back yet, and I'm starting to fear rejection. My stats are borderline, (a 3.48 GPA unweighted (with 7 AP Classes and 2 honors, so a fairly rigorous schedule) and an 1820 on my SAT.) I've heard of decisions coming in from my state for a week or so, I have a friend from nor-cal that got in. so yeah, I'm starting to get worried. </p>

<p>The consolation is that every single person that wrote me a letter of rec told me it was good, (I had 4, I know its a lot, 3 from teachers one from my councilor). In fact my Chem /Physics /AP Physics teacher told me "you'll get in" and went as far as to say "there is something wrong if you don't get in."</p>

<p>so yeah I'm really nervous, and starting to wonder if the late decision means rejection is coming. My status has read "You're application is currently being reviewed..." for 2 months, so yeah. Are my fears well founded?</p>

<p>Do have back up schools. You may get a postponed decision by January 15th and need to wait for a final decision in March. Have a “safety” you would like to attend. No use worrying about something you can’t do anything about at this point. Make the most of your last year of HS- work hard and enjoy it.</p>