Should I contact the schools about this?

<p>On the UC app there was a section called Coursework other than a-g and I included the journalism class I’m in this year in that, as well as two semester elective classes I took junior year: Psychology and Sociology. It didn’t mention to put down what grade was received in those classes so in the desciption box I put the course desciption, not what grade I got. I got A’s in both classes, so should I contact the schools I applied to and inform them of this or is it not a big deal since it’s not a-g?</p>

<p>If you attend a California High school I would check with your school to make sure Psychology and Sociology aren't "a-g" courses. Typically these courses are "g - College Preparatory Elective" courses. You can also locate your school "a-g" courses list at University</a> of California Doorways Home
If they are not "a-g" courses then you shouldn't need to contact the schools. If they are then you should report this academic change.</p>

<p>I checked the website and neither of the two is a-g. So you don't think they'll really care what I got in those classes?</p>

<p>If they were not "a-g" courses than I don't think the application even asked for the grade received in the courses.</p>