should I continue taking academic decathlon as a class not weighted as much as an ib class?

I am going to be a junior this year and am having trouble picking my classes.
As of now, I am taking the following classes:

1. academic decathlon
  2. ap economics
  3. sl physics
  4. hl english (required)
  5. sl chemistry
  6. hl math
  7. sl spanish
  8. hl american history (required)
    Again, I am an ib student so these are all ib classes.
    My dilemma right now is that i want to maintain my gpa and rank. I am currently my grade’s number one and would like to maintain it. Unfortunately, decathlon is not weighted as much as my other classes and I am worried that it will affect my gpa and rank.
    This leads me to my other option. I took art during my freshmen and sophomore year and I was thinking about switching out decathlon for ib art.
    The problem though is that my decathlon coach is a bit stubborn and would not like it if I was not in the class. Decathlon is a little like an extracurricular activity and I do all my studying at home which is why I feel like I should drop the class since it won’t help my competition results and gpa. However, I am not sure if ib art is the way to go and I am not sure if I should just keep the class and hope that I will be able to keep my rank.
    I need professional help! Please let me know your opinion on what I should do!