Should I have already turned in UC APP

<p>i know the deadline is on nov 30. i know the uc said to send the stuff in a little earlier. I see that a lot of ppl have already turned it in. I havent started on my essays yet. Am I like, really really late(will i have problems becasue their server might crash due to so many apps)?</p>

<p>lol u havnt started on ur essays?! u're gonna have some troubles bro. idk about the serv crashing, but uh essays take a while to look good no?</p>

<p>Better set Friday as the your day to push 'send'. The UC server almost always crashes on the last day, and since Nov 30 is Sunday this year, it could be even worse.</p>

<p>Other than that, no value to submit early (unlike the Cal States which can fill up before the Nov 30 apps).</p>

<p>You are fine. Sit down and get your personal statement done this week and plan to turn in your application by Sunday night. It's only 600 words, right? Do not wait until the last day to file your application. Good luck.</p>

<p>can we turn it in perhaps thurs? i want my teacher to make final comments on my essays....when does the server usually crash/lag?</p>

<p>I turned in mine late yesterday.
don't worry too much though, just try to get it in before the weekend (which is when I'd expect it will crash)</p>

<p>by the way once you're done and you press the submit process button, what happens next? how much longer does it take?</p>

<p>I turned in my app on the day it was due last year. It didn't crash, although it did go rather slow...yeah, it's better to turn it in as soon as you can, but don't fret out too much.</p>

<p>I'm worried too. I'll probably turn in my app thursday at the latest.</p>

<p>^me too.... ay... but lucky we have 28th and 29th off,im gona finish this asap~~!</p>