Should I include this things on my transfer essay? help plz!

<p>Hey guys Im applying to UM as a transfer I just wanna make sure that my essay is good.
Im not sure if I should say or include this things;</p>

<p>Should i say that UM’s School of Business Administration is among the strongest business schools in the US? Or is it too much?
That Im interested in minors.
My major is business administration but Im also into music and Im a drummer. Im putting that I would like to join University of Miami Percussion Club even though I have only read the description in the website? Im not sure if I should include this.
That I want to join a fraternity with academic goals? not sure about that one though...
Im international so I know nothing about fraternities and if theyre ALL viewed as a partying gateway or something.</p>

<p>Also, if anybody can read my essay and give me some advice Id really appreciate it</p>

<p>Should i say that UM’s School of Business Administration is among the strongest business schools in the US? Or is it too much?</p>

<p>Probably won’t hurt, could help. It’s definitely up there.</p>

<p>That Im interested in minors.</p>

<p>Maybe. If it’s relevant to the essay question. I’m not sure what the question asks, though.</p>

<p>My major is business administration but Im also into music and Im a drummer. Im putting that I would like to join University of Miami Percussion Club even though I have only read the description in the website? Im not sure if I should include this.</p>

<p>Yes! I think the variety of interests will help you, and it will illustrate the extent of the research that you’ve done on the University, thus illustrating your strong interest in attending.</p>

<p>That I want to join a fraternity with academic goals? not sure about that one though…
Im international so I know nothing about fraternities and if theyre ALL viewed as a partying gateway or something.</p>

<p>Yes, we have fraternities with academic goals, though fraternities aren’t usually <em>strictly</em> academic. Usually they try to promote general well-roundedness. At least on the most public level, anyway.</p>

<p>loco, where are you from?, i am also an int. transfer applicant, what are yours stats???</p>