Should I include this?

<p>I figure that A LOT of the applicants for UCS will be CSF and NHS members with AP Scholar awards. Is this stuff worth including on my Application (I’m more of a sporty person and my essay will include allusions from some of my sports)? Does it help a lot?</p>

<p>Oh and should I include being in high school clubs if I did not hold any significant position?</p>

<p>I would like to know the answer to this as well! I also have an additional question, and I think it's appropriate to list in your thread. I hope you don't mind... I played piano for almost all of my life, and my friend says it's notable? Is it, and where exactly would I note it on the application? I did receive a state award for passing the advanced level of a recognized music program, so I'm going to list this in the awards... is this enough?</p>

<p>Hell yeah it is. I think the more you can beef up your college app. the better. You must include the NHS and CSF stuff because if you don't, you'll already be behind the others. It's a matter of staying level with others.</p>

<p>Yeah where do we put CSF and NHS on our apps?</p>

<p>put it where you think it belongs. if you think its an award up it there. if you think of it as a club put it there.
and yes you should mention everything you are apart of even if you ur gunna mention it in ur essay.
its always good safe to put everything.
afterall ur trying to showoff everything you have so that they will like you and accept you</p>