Should I put in the UC app?

<p>I’m currently applying to take two classes at my local community college next semester, should I write this in the additional comments box ( the one located in the academic history section)</p>

<p>EDIT: I just noticed I messed up on the name of the thread :P.</p>

<p>does the application give you an option saying if you are taking or have taken any courses from a community college? i remember seeing it, but am not sure…
it should be in the academic section after the 12th grade courses…</p>

<p>i have already turned in my application so that’s all the help i can offer.!</p>

<p>You put them in your academic history - college - course in PL (plan).</p>

<p>The thing is that I don’t know if I will be taking them. They want me to apply now and they will let me know in January :/.</p>

<p>right so what seems to be proper, but wait for someone to confirm…
is this:</p>

<p>put it in the collage section as nerdyWo- then write in the additional comments that this is subject to availability. then if you do not get in or if you do get in you must email the UC’s and tell them you have updated the collages thing.</p>

<p>this is a speculation… what i suggest is call (dont email) CALL them first thing tomorrow and ask them yourself, why? they will give a clear answer as they are much more familiar with this </p>

<p>so ignore the first/second paragraph (read if you want… BUT CALL THEM FIRST… if they refuse to pick up or something then i would say my idea is reasonable, but you always want to have more than one person back it up :)</p>

<p>Yes, put them in your planned section. The UCs understand that everything may not go as planned. If something is planned there is a definite chance of it happening.</p>