Should I put this on for additional comments?

<p>If foreign language is any language other than English, I had taken six years of Mandarin when I grew up in Taiwan. On the other hand, if foreign language means language other than my mother language, I have taken four years of English after I immigrated to United States. Currently, I am able to speak, read, and write fluently in both languages. My SAT II score shows that I am proficient in Mandarin. Although I did not put down anything for foreign language in step four of the application process, I had fulfilled this part of the a-g requirement.</p>

<p>The following paragraph describes how I challenged myself when I was learning English:</p>

<p>When I came to the United States, my foremost difficulty was language. At first, “I don’t know” was the standard answer to almost all questions. I felt disconnected with both my teachers and peers, for I struggled at expressing myself. However, after memorizing fifty vocabulary words each day, I overcame communication problems. At about the time I could recite Dr. King’s “I Have a Dream” speech easily, I progressed beyond the English Learner Program, capable of performing in school at the same level as native speakers.</p>

<p>IS THIS OFFENSIVE?</p>

<p>I am only writing this because I did not take any foreign language in high school.</p>