Should i send in my 1st qtr report card?

<p>UCDAdmission, are you confirming that there is no need to list them on the application, only when it is requested right? Or are you saying, we should put the grade from 12 grade in the application which is what some posters have suggested. Not sure who you are contracdicting here.</p>

<p>Current courses should be listed on the application as in progress. If you already have a grade for some courses, your school is on a term system that allows this, please list the grades in the additional comments section. It is rare for any student to have final grades by the application deadline. I was contradicting the fact that we never use fall grades, again for few students fall grades might be considered and will be requested from the student. If you have completed current courses with final grades please contact an admissions office to discuss the best procedure, please do not list mid-term, non final grades.</p>

<p>Yea, my school is on the quarter system too, so we have three terms a year. Our fall term ended like November 17th. And our term grades are considered final grades.</p>